Impact Partners make it possible for us to serve, educate & rescue
Together with the local community, Impact Africa serves, educates and rescues while provoking individuals towards a passionate relationship with Jesus Christ in Johannesburg, South Africa. The challenges facing South Africans cause some in desperate situations to turn to drugs and crime, leading to even bigger social problems, hopelessness, and despair.
A snapshot of the challenges facing South Africans on a daily basis:
- Everyday three babies are abandoned and left for dead.
- The unemployment rate is 27.6% – leaving thousands living in poverty and unable to meet their basic needs of food, water, and shelter.
- Everyday there are 23 suicides.
- Over 3 million youths; aged 18-24, are not in employment, education, or training.
The challenges facing the country and people of South Africa are devastating, but together; with our local team, you can help change this today by becoming an Impact Partner. Impact Partners support the numerous outreach efforts of Impact Africa through financial investments. As an Impact Partner, you can provide a one-time or recurring gift, which helps extend the reach of Impact Africa by:
- Providing resources for our Baby Rescue team to conduct their awareness presentations in the local government hospitals and clinics and provide counseling to desperate young mothers.
- Providing resources to care for rescued babies in our Baby Home until they adopted by their forever family.
- Providing materials for education to help create a brighter future for children in Africa.
- Supporting our team of local staff who are working in the field to make a difference within their own communities.
Are you ready to become an Impact Partner today by giving a one-time or recurring investment? Your investment will make a positive and transformative change in the lives of thousands of South Africans. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
ABOUT IMPACT AFRICA
Impact Africa, founded in 2004 by Rich and Michelle Franzen, is a multi-faceted ministry with a mission to serve, educate, and rescue individuals while provoking them toward a passionate relationship with Jesus Christ.
It is with that same desire that Impact Africa’s five branches of ministry emerged: Impact Kids Preschool, Impact Students, Impact Baby Rescue, Impact Mission Adventures, and The Missions Experience Program. Since Impact Africa was founded in 2004 they have created over 100 jobs for the local community, have educated over 2,000 children, served 4,500 meals a week, rescued 94 abandoned babies, and have shared the Gospel with 550,000 people. Impact Africa is committed and compelled to use every opportunity, gift, and talent entrusted to them to serve, educate, and rescue while building up the local community and provoking individuals toward a passionate relationship with Jesus Christ.
Will you join us by becoming Impact Partner?
“Impact ME is not only changing me like the name suggests, but also the people around me.”- Cori Bridgford, Class of 2013
“Being an intern at Impact Africa was the greatest decision I've ever made. Before I came here, I was loving and serving Jesus the best I knew how, but it still felt like I was living in black and white. Now, I finally feel like I'm seeing in color. Learning how to share my faith and embracing the Great Commission has made me come alive in a way I've never felt before.”- Sarah Miller, class of 2016
“This was my first mission trip and it literally transformed me and changed my life! I love what Impact Africa is doing for the people of Africa! Before this trip I hadn't ever had a passion for missions or an understanding of how important missions really is! Now I want to live my life for the Gospel! Thank you Impact Africa for impacting me!”- Cassi Mhoon