Impact Africa is able to reach thousands because of our volunteers
The harvest in South Africa is not only ripe, but is rotting away. It’s through the generosity of volunteers who offer their time and skills that the people of South Africa can reach their full potential and be introduced to Jesus Christ.
We provide opportunities for church groups and individuals to put your faith into action as you serve with us you will activate your faith, assist the locals, and advance the Gospel. We have pre-set trip dates for individuals and we can fully customize a trip for groups of sizes 10-100+. We handle all of the details for you, to make it as simple as possible to serve with us here in South Africa.
Whether you’re looking for a way to help others during your summer break or are looking to spend a longer season of your life serving those in need, we have options for you:
- Short-term mission trips — Join us for an 8-10 day mission trip as an individual or as part of a group.
- Are you Pastor? Connect with us about a custom trip for your church!
- Internships — Feel called to serve for more than a few days? We offer opportunities for 3, 6 or 12-month mission trips.
- Are you a University Student? You may qualify to earn academic credit for your internship or practicum requirement!
- Long-term mission trips — Have a heart for long-term service in an area where people need it most? Become a full-time missionary and see how God makes a difference in your life and the lives of others.
Would you like to learn more about what it means to serve with Impact Africa or are you ready to talk to someone about getting started? Please complete the below form here or email us at email@example.com. We’ll be in contact with you shortly!
SHORT-TERM MISSION TRIPS
Our Impact Mission Adventure short-term trips are designed to provide churches and individuals with an opportunity to activate their faith, assist the locals, and advance the Gospel.
- June 23 – July 2, 2020 (Ages 15+)
- July 21 – July 30, 2020 (Ages 15+)
- July 6 – August 1, 2020 (Ages 15-24)
- Custom dates available for groups of 10+
*All above dates exclude travel days
- October 17 – October 24, 2020
- Custom dates available for groups of 10+
We can fully customize a trip (dates and activities) for a group of 10+! Please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in bringing a group from your church, school, etc.
Integrate your faith and education with your calling as you receive academic class credit and hands-on learning that will prepare you to use every gift to further your God-given vision.
- January 27, 2020 – April 24, 2020
- January 27, 2020 – August 4, 2020
- January 25, 2021 – April 23, 2021
- January 25, 2021 – August 6, 2021
- January 27, 2020 – November 25, 2020
- January 25, 2021 – November 22, 2021
- August 31, 2020 – November 23, 2020
- September 6, 2021 – November 22, 2021
- June 1, 2020 – August 4, 2020
ABOUT IMPACT AFRICA
Impact Africa, founded in 2004 by Rich and Michelle Franzen, is a multi-faceted ministry with a mission to serve, educate, and rescue individuals while provoking them toward a passionate relationship with Jesus Christ.
It is with that same desire that we created our short-term mission trips and internships. Our Impact Mission Adventure short-term trips are designed to provide churches and individuals with an opportunity to activate their faith, assist the locals, and advance the Gospel. Our cross-cultural global internship; the Missions Experience Program, is designed to give young adults the opportunity to discover their calling, develop their gifts, and deploy their God-given vision.
Whether you serve with us for 8 days or 10 months you will receive the skills needed to make a Gospel difference in the lives of those who need it most – the unreached and forgotten people of Southern Africa. You and your church will be equipped to share the Gospel and make disciples not only in South Africa, but also in your hometown!
“Impact ME is not only changing me like the name suggests, but also the people around me.”- Cori Bridgford, Class of 2013
“Being an intern at Impact Africa was the greatest decision I've ever made. Before I came here, I was loving and serving Jesus the best I knew how, but it still felt like I was living in black and white. Now, I finally feel like I'm seeing in color. Learning how to share my faith and embracing the Great Commission has made me come alive in a way I've never felt before.”- Sarah Miller, class of 2016
“Impact ME is one of the most refining tools that I’ve ever experienced in my life!”- Micah Walker Class of 2011